ServicesUpon observation of all legal requirements, VITA Hospice carried out the following activities:
• 24-hour medical monitoring, nursing and sanitary services;
• 24-hour nursing and monitoring of severely ill patients;
• Physician’s visit each day;
• Administrative visit once weekly;
• Consultation with a specialist, if necessary;
• Four-time nutrition with a possibility for dietetic food, if necessary;
• Complete hygienic servicing and washing of bed linens and personal underwear and clothes.
The hospice disposes with antidecubitus mattresses, oxygen apparatuses and the necessary devices for servicing of severely ill patients. There is a lift in the building which facilitates the access of the patients to the various floors of the hospice.
• Assistance to carry out specialized consultation;
• Possibility for specialized examinations and diagnostic procedures;
• Preparation of documentation for the Labour Expert Medical Commission and National Expert Medical Commission and provision of rights as a person with damages;
• Assistance in the preparation of documents for issue of Protocols of the National Health Fund for execution of medication treatment.
• Terminal ill and disabled patients – Bulgarian as well as foreign citizens, may be accommodated at VITA Hospice.
12 May 2021
What are the reasons leading to obesity and how to tackle it successfully? – an interview with Dr. Maya Hristosova – endocrinologist at Vita Hospital.
BABIES BORN IN VITA HOSPISAL