Since 1996 - specialist in Internal diseases, Gastroenterology, Homeopathy and Abdominal Echography at “Vita” Hospital
1998 – 2001 - Personal attending physician at the Governmental Hospital to the Specialized general diagnostic and therapeutic department, providing the health care to the officials and their families from the Council of Ministers, Presidency and National Assembly and all foreign delegations.
1996 - 1998 - Attending physician at the Clinic of Gastroenterology to the Governmental Hospital “Lozenetz”
1989 - 1993 - First Aid to the Municipal Hospital in Radomir
Authorized physician by the embassies of the USA, Australia and New Zealand to carry out medical examinations and issue of certificates valid in the relevant countries.
Education: higher, medicine, МА – Sofia, 1989
Specializations and acknowledged specialties:
1. Acknowledged specialty in Internal diseases – 1996
- 1993 – 1996 - Clinical internship in Internal disease at the Faculty of Medicine, Medical Academy - Sofia
2. Acknowledged specialty in abdominal echography - 1996
- 1993 – 1996 – specialization in Abdominal echography at the Clinic of Gastroenterology and Clinic of Nephrology to the Faculty of Medicine, Medical Academy - Sofia
3. Specialty in Homeopathy - 2000
- 1998 – 2000 – specialization in Homeopathy at the French Center for development of homeopathy and Medical University - Sofia
Qualification courses in Pediatrics
Qualification courses in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Foreign languages: French, English, Russian, Armenian
12 May 2021
What are the reasons leading to obesity and how to tackle it successfully? – an interview with Dr. Maya Hristosova – endocrinologist at Vita Hospital.
BABIES BORN IN VITA HOSPISAL